CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 24 March 2011

A Catch Up Since My First Blog

I have had some exciting news since my first post which was the layout I did of my Mum. I submitted it to a scrapbooking magazine for the readers gallery and to my great surprise it has been accepted so I have carefully bundled it up and have posted it off, will let you know when it has actually gone into print.

Also at the beginning of last week I had to quickly make some new baby cards as my niece was expecting her first baby on the 20th March and as usual I had left everything to the last minute, had to make one of each as well as we do not know the sex. As to date we are still awaiting the arrival! Will keep you posted watch this space.






have to admit not really had the time to do many of the projects but I will, I am enjoying looking at everyones blogs.

7 comments:

Tammy

Hi - I'm stopping by from Shimelle's class. Congrats on the magazine pub! That's fun. Love your cards.

Tammy
http://www.yourmemoryconnection.com

Unknown

Congrats on the publication! How exciting!

melissa

those are adorable! congrats :)

Lisa-Jane

Ooh how exciting! Will look forward to seeing your name in print. See you in class!

Lynn

Well done on being accepted for publication, looking forward to seeing you in print! Lovely cards.

dogmatix

Hi over from BFS. Congrats on getting picked for publication..cant wait to see it.
Love the cards :)

Beverly

Hope the little one arrives VERY soon :) Congrats on having the layout selected for pub!!!! Checking you out from BFS

Post a Comment