CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 10 January 2012

CHRISTMAS 2011

One again Christmas has come and gone for another year, Emma, Ethan and Brooke once again spent the Christmas with us, coming up to stay the week before. On the 19th December we visited www.create-inn.com in Crayford Kent where the children chose some pottery and then set about decorating them with paints. Brooke chose a cup cake trinket box which she wanted to do as a christmas present for her Nan, Ethan chose a Mickey Mouse figure. 


I just love the look of concentration on their faces.

Christmas Eve I had strict instructions from Brooke that she wanted to make a yule log, as I am no cook we cheated slightly and brought a swiss roll so she could decorate it.





I tried to be organised with making my Christmas cards this year but failed miserably never seem to get any me time, however, did manage a few.








They were mostly made with freebies from card magazines. Must try harder next year!

1 comments:

Susanne

It looks like the little ones had great fun - that's what Christmas is all about. I never do as well on the cards as I would like either - must try harder too!

Post a Comment