CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 20 February 2012

First 8 x 8 Scrapbook Page

I have decided to start a scrapbook for Hollie and have gone for a 8 x 8 book and here is my first 8 x 8 page that I have ever done.


I once again used papers from the Kaiser Craft Bonjour 61/2 x 61/2 pad but this time chose the more modern papers.
I cut sixteen 2 inch by 2 inch squares inked the edges and adhered to my backing card.
I mounted Hollies photo on pale pink polka dot embossed card and placed over a pale pink chiffon ribbon to which I added a metal embellishment with the words a perfect moment.
The banner was cut from a Stampin Up punch and chipboard lettering was inked and added.
The announcement lettering was cut on the cricut machine with a winnie the pooh font cartridge.
The butterfly was cut from a Martha Stewart punch and the baby's bottle was from my stash.

1 comments:

Linda

Beautiful page Sharon, I love the style of this layout too and have used it a few times now.
Baby is soooo sweet :)

Post a Comment