CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 1 March 2012

Organised Me! and Tommys Christening

For once I am organised, will it last, shouldn't think so for one minute.
My sister's birthday is on the 10th March and her card has been ready for over a week.



Once again I used papers from the Kaiser Craft Bonjour Pad, Lace, Prima flower and candi from stash. the sentiment flower and butterflies are layered up on foam pads to give dimension.
I am entering this card on the Lace and Butterflies challenge over at
Going Buggy http://going-buggy.blogspot.com/2012/02/winners-of-first-challenge-and-new.html .

On the 19th February my daughter Beth was Godmother to her second cousin Tommy.
The service was held at St Marys, Stone, Kent. The church was beautiful although very cold. Below are some photos of the day and the cards I made for Tommy from myself and Beth.








Update on Hollie

Hollie is a month old today and now weighs 7lb 40z


1 comments:

Enfys

Your card is lovely Sharon, great colours. Thanks so much for entering it in my challenge, and fot the peep at your lovely family photos. Good luck with the challenge,
hugs
Enfys xx

Post a Comment