CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 12 January 2013

January Scrapology Challenge

Had to change my craft space back into a bedroom for the Christmas period as my niece and her children came to stay again. All changed back to a craft space now so going to try and make time to actually do some crafting.

T is for Tags.


This is Lynn's one of the design team at Scrapology layout
and this is my version.


This is a photo of Hollie on Christmas Day cannot believe how quickly time flies and that she will be a year old in February.

Also over at http://scrapology-adventuresinscrapbooking.blogspot.co.uk there is a great candy giveaway so why not pop over and have a look.


1 comments:

Anita

What a super cheeky photo Sharon. Lovely page. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. I know what you mean, for some reason masculine layouts do seem harder to create....its the same with male cards too isn't it.

Post a Comment