CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 27 March 2013

WOYWW

If you would like to look at the craft desks of the world pop over to http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk

Below is my desk in a bit of a mess, I have a couple of things on the go, at the front is a card I am making for my great nephew's second birthday at the weekend. It is from the kit of one of the classes I took with Lynn http://www.amomentintime-craftycooper.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/fun-cards-with-motion.html at the Cardinal Colours spring crop (see previous post). The card is made from Doodlebugs Designs and the birthday cake is attached with an action wobble spring.


My bunting that I am still trying to complete has been abandoned for the bundle of bunting piled up at the rear of the desk. My daughter wanted to make some 21st bunting for her roommate at university, so we have made a start on that, we have got as far as embossing every other one with a flower design, next step is to cut out some figure 21's on the cricut. Then the next project to be competed by Sunday she informs is a canvas for her 21st birthday present!


Have a good day and happy desk hopping.

9 comments:

BJ

Cute cards and looks like your daughter is keeping you busy! BJ#67

Lucy

Crumbs, you've got you've got your work cut out! Great to see you so busy. It must be fun to get requests with short deadlines. I'm sure you don't think so! Keep up the good work, and Happy Easter to you! Lucy #37 x

Lucy

You need to take the word verification off! Most people won't lave a comment if you don't:) x

dottielottie

Thank you for paying me a visit today Sharon. Those are such cute cards with the little smiley faces on.Happy bunting making.
Hugs Lottie #93

KraftyKaren

Those cards look great - I should have done that class so I am looking forward to getting my hands on the kit!!

Unknown

You are certainly being kept busy. Happy belated WOYWW, and Happy Easter.
Carol.x #106

SueH

I love how fun your cards are Sharon, and so bright and colourful too. I’m sure they are going to be loved by their respective recipients.

Thanks for stopping by my desk this week.

Happy Crafting!
Sue @ 101
x

ria gall

thank you for your visit to my blog sorry for the delay getting here only I had to rest up yesterday once I got to my sister's.
I am loving the cards you have on the go there and plenty to keep you going with the bunting
Happy Easter to you and yours
Ria #94

Tamika

I need to get busy on some cards myself those are nice!

Post a Comment